
We were also able to celebrate Carter's 4th birthday while everyone was in town. He had a monster truck cake and a monster truck pinata. He was happy just to have so many cousins to play with. He is lucky to have so many that are his age.

Last but not least we were able to gather for Hannah to be sealed to us. It was a beautiful experience and again we are blessed to have been able to have so many dear friends and family to join us.


My sister-in-law Krystal took over 400 pictures of the event. I would love to put them all on but that would take the rest of my life. Thanks Krystal. The pictures are great even if my daughter doesn't smile as much as your does.
We missed those of you who could not make it for any reason.
1 comment:
What a fun weekend! I'm sad though that the pictures aren't letting me click on them and have them go full screen, but way to post some pics...I've been waiting for someone to.
Post a Comment