Monday, March 2, 2009

Carter's kisses

Carter does not like to be kissed. Well he will let you kiss him but then 95% of the time he wipes it off. The other night I kissed him on the cheek and he went to wipe it off and he saw me looking at him so he just held his hand on his cheek. I asked him if he was wiping it off and he said that he wasn't but that he was holding it on. That was so cute I thought until he then took his hand off his face and asked me if I would wipe the kiss off. Oh well. It is a great victory for Jon or I if we manage to sneak in a kiss without him wiping it off.

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

That is just TOO cute!

Laus said...

At least he didn't want to wipe it off in front of you...see he still loves you even if kisses are yucky ;)

The Tureks said...

I love that he said he was holding it on! That is such a great story.