Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Busy I guess

I don't know what we have been doing lately but it hasn't been taking pictures. I do have a couple to share.

Hannah on the left found a good mud spot to give herself a facial. And below was one of the mornings that she wasn't quite ready to wake up so she got her blanket and pacifier to snuggle with at the top of the stairs for a little while. She was laying on them until I got the camera out.




Carter got a summer cut and I had not shown it off yet. He wanted to give a cheesy smile I told him he looked goofy so he gave his sad face and when I told him he could make whatever face he wanted he smiled goofy again but you can see his hair better in the sad face picture.




This was the first of the harvest from our garden this year. They had started to grow in out pantry so we cut them up and planted them and here is our bounty. Carter took them into the bathroom to wash them all. He didn't eat any of them. I could not convince them they were good.






Then it is a bit hard to see but this is Jon playing the piano and Hannah sitting with him. She loves to play along.

2 comments:

Laus said...

Good grief! Tell Hannah she needs to fill in Ava on how to grow hair. Hannah's so cute. And we've always known Carter is adorable ;). Doesn't he know the potatoes are good to eat just like the strawberries are and the pecans from the tree? Where does he think the potatoes from the grocery store come from? Or does he just not eat potatoes? And one more thing...does Jon still have my keyboard? If so, tell him he should send it out to me with the parents.
Come visit me in September and you can can peaches with me and my mother-in-law!

Jon, Sue, Carter and Hannah said...

He doesn't eat any potatoes. Janet has your keyboard. And I would love to can peaches with you. Too bad I will have a kid in school in September.