Saturday, November 14, 2009

Family picture shoot

We tried a new place (for us) this year for family pictures. They were alright. The kids did great and Jon stayed happy even though I unknowingly scheduled the appointment during both the USC game and the BYU game. What a great husband. Well most of you will be getting one or some of these in the upcoming months. Enjoy the movie.

4 comments:

DKSBrayton said...

I love the choice of clothing!

Sarah E. said...

Those pictures are great. You guys are such a darling family! The pictures would be precious no matter where you had them taken.

blanca said...

the kids were smiling in every picture! not an easy task! ya'll looked great!

Laus said...

You're kids are getting so grown up. I just tried calling you but maybe you were screening your calls and I didn't leave a message...any ways...Just so you know I'm going to have Ava walking by Christmas, so Hannah better keep practicing so she and Ava can run wild together :)