Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cuteness

I wanted to take a second and share the picture I have on my computer at work that is a guaranteed smile when I look at it during the day. She turns 11 months old today. We are so lucky to have her in our lives.

5 comments:

Orr Family said...

She is lucky to have you are parents,and Carter as a great big brother!!!! She is very cute!

Laus said...

She is adorable! Ava is pushing her first tooth in. Slowly, but at least she's still sleeping through the night. I'm working to get her more mobile but so far she still scoots back and when I put her up on her knees, well then she may rock for a while and then we get a forward fall ;)

Little girls are precious and we are glad Hannah's in our lives too!

blanca said...

she is such a sweetie. it was almost refreshing to hear her scream in church last sunday. she is always so quiet. lol. i love to watch her and her gestures! you are both very lucky to have each other!

theSwensenFamily said...

She is so beautiful! I had to check out your photos on Snapfish. They are darling! I love the ones of you and her together, Sue! They are precious. She is just so cute and chubby! I love her legs and those cheeks...look so kissable! What a perfect addition! I am so glad you have a little girl! Aren't they fun? Just wait until the princess parties!

The Blair Giles Collection said...

We think about you guys a lot. Lizzy and Ellie were talking about getting married and Lizzy declared, "You just have to marry, Carter!" Ellie still carries his blanket all day, ever day. It's her favorite one!
Hannah is so sweet. We're so happy for your growing family! We love you!