Sunday, October 12, 2008

Baby Shower

One of my dear friends from church had a baby shower for me and Hannah yesterday at her home. We (Hannah) got a lot of great things. We are grateful for her thoughtfulness! Thanks Denise.
Carter's friend Alex was there and he loved Hannah. I think he gave her more attention than Carter ever has. I guess Alex doesn't have to share his mom with Hannah.
I love the pink!


2 comments:

Orr Family said...

I am so happy for you guys! I have been thinking about you guys a lot, and wondering if your little girl arrived yet! I guess now the Ladybugs can come out! She is so sweet, and you better post more pictures! We love and miss you guys!

E. Brayton said...

I like your blog! Photos are always good to see, and it helps to know what's going on with you guys! Keep it up! I'm going to use one more exclamation point! :D
<3, Liz